In the Media
Competition focuses on microscopy images that help colour-blind researchers
Striking Image competition open to all university researchers; contest entries close March 1 at noon...
- August 17, 2017 Livestock producers warned to reduce antibiotic use
- August 3, 2017 'Nanomedicine': Potentially revolutionary class of drugs are made-in-Canada
- August 3, 2017 Une nouvelle technique nanomédicale pourrait guérir des maladies auto-immunes
- August 2, 2017 'Blazing the trail': University of Calgary research could lead to cures for autoimmune diseases
- August 2, 2017 Researching type 1 Diabetes
- August 2, 2017 Accidental medical discovery
- August 2, 2017 University of Calgary immunology professor Pere Santamaria
- August 2, 2017 Treatment for Type 1 Diabetes?
- August 2, 2017 'The sky’s the limit:’ Calgary researcher developing new class of drugs
- June 12, 2017 Water containing 'good' bacteria may combat childhood obesity: Daily drink makes youngsters a healthy weight in just one year
- June 11, 2017 Study suggests changing an overweight child’s gut bacteria could help them get healthier
- June 8, 2017 A little fibre a day can help pounds fly away for overweight kids, Calgary study suggests
- June 8, 2017 Study Shows Fiber Supplement Changes Gut Bacteria, Helping Children with Obesity
- June 8, 2017 Fibre supplement curbed weight increase in kids
- June 7, 2017 Prebiotics reduce body fat in overweight children
- June 1, 2017 Can You Change Your Gut Bacteria?
- May 8, 2017 Alberta Health Services staff fall short of flu vaccination targets ... again
- April 11, 2017 TENETi2c
- April 7, 2017 Flu season is almost over and more Albertans got the vaccine
- April 7, 2017 Alberta expands coverage for Hep C patients
- April 5, 2017 University of Calgary research shows flu vaccine fared well in Alberta
- March 24, 2017 'Snow mould' could be to blame for allergy flare-ups
- March 16, 2017 Opinion: Time to recognize opioid crisis as a public health emergency
- January 9, 2017 Gut science is radically changing what we know of the human body
- January 6, 2017 Your child's microbiome, and why its health matters
- January 5, 2017 What does the environment have to do with diseases that affect the immune system?